My Super Easy Weight Loss Secret ICE
The #1 New Year’s Resolution is lose weight.
The easiest safest instant change You can make is to fill every glass with ICE by volume no matter what cold drink you enjoy it automatically adds more water to Your body & Your diet. A glass full of ICE instantly cuts calories & sugar without thinking from nearly everything you choose to drink.
Weight Loss is not always easy to do so I find simple quick changes that are easy make the biggest difference finding what works for you & easily fits your weight loss plan & choices
I found out at age 21 that I was born with only 1 kidney from my kidney specialist He recommended I drink more water daily. He also suggested I limit alcohol because for me it is a health risk but it also Dehydrates. My girls & anyone I know drinking I always remind them to drink more water.
Fruits & Vegetables natural Instant foods are quicker & easier to eat. Just pick Your favorites then clean & bag them for on the go meals. If You need to avoid fruit sugars it is just as easy to bag up nuts or seeds. My Favorite is pico de gallo (Salsa) & corn chips.
Proteins for quick instant meals nuts, seeds, cheese & sausage or jerky are always an easy choice for on the go.
For More Info I Googled Parasite Cleanse & Liver Cleanse both of these have lists that make it easy, from that info I added walnuts & raw carrots to my Instant healthy eating quick snacks.
My Exercise quick tip just Walk more.
Many People Choose the Weight Loss Industry for Quick Businesses.
Good Luck Be Well! Susan Dine
How to Avoid Scams & Junk Programs
When it says No Refunds No Returns, Or If PayPal is not a Pay Choice.
I have been Lucky with all the Programs I have tried this Year that only 2 were scam crap.
I spent $4.99 on a PayPal fake incomplete program (I thought it was a PayPal sponsored Affiliate Op) the code was incomplete and was never going to work as advertised for a blogger blog also Not PayPal at all. I submitted a refund request and escalated the dispute and PayPal found in my favor & refunded the $4.99.
The other was a $3 Turbo Cash scam I requested the refund because it did not redirect to my PayPal act. Seller Hruz. rejected my request on No refund policy but in his own rejection it was proof that the 100% Commission to my PayPal act was false advertising. Escalated my refund request & PayPal found in my favor.
I try to be careful when I opt into new programs I do read the terms before I buy. I don’t buy a program that does not use PayPal.
If You have purchased a crap program that did not work as advertised even when it says No Refunds No Returns that policy is void If the Program is not as advertised or by design will never work as advertised. Submit a refund request You have nothing to lose but You might get Your money back. I Did!
- Drink Welch’s grape juice it will cleanse your system
- Benadryl for sleeping, only Lifer’s can still function awake on Benadryl.
- Mucinex so you don’t gag on snot when talking.
- Give up All Milk based dairy products.
- Lemon water, apple cider, apple juice are great
- Applesauce soothes sore throat. (with Cinnamon)
- Drink Sprite swallow slowly will scratch your throat on the way down for relief!
- Eat all fresh fruits & veggies. or Frozen (never can) Home caned in glass
- Hot Mustard helps clear my sinus & return my taste
- Eat lots of tomato based everything, salsa, soup, hot sauce, pizza, spaghetti etc..
- Drink Tea, Even if you don’t like tea try Constant Comment by Bigalow (best with a tsp of sugar)
- I don’t drink coffee, but do not add milk product- Flavors.
- Peanut butter can be dangerous gag inducing.
- Breads rolls and cake are hard to swallow.
I avoid tea drinks, they taste moldy to me ( restaurant soda fountain tea Yuk!)
I drink fresh brewed Tea or Nestea instant.
I Use Balmex Zinc Oxide Cream for all Skin Issues Hives, Zits, Cuts, Scrapes, Burns Chapped, & Cracked.
Good Luck Be Well!